Thursday, February 21, 2013

Top Talent Thursday.



Welcome back to Our Creative Corner.

Once again it is my utmost pleasure that I present to you, a lady who generates marvellous work. I feel so privileged to be able to present to you each week such talented people here on Top Talent Thursday.
I know they are all appreciated by you and Vada will be no exception.
So please welcome and congratulate our Guest and ‘Top Talent’ for this Thursday and winner of the “Decorative Edge” Challenge.
 I introduce:
vada-stampsinkandpaper.

Let us learn a little bit about her.
1.) Where do you live?
  Portage, Wisconsin

2.) What techniques or routine do you employ to inspire
yourself?
I don’t really have a (routine,) but I am a Technique Junkie
and have been for almost 10 years now.

3.) What colour do you hardly ever use?
Gee this is a hard question for me, as I enjoy the color
challenges, and try to use just about every color that relates
to the challenge.  But I think maybe (Purples) would be the
lesser one that I would use on a standard bases.

4.) Markers or chalk, and why?
Both, I love to color with just about any medium.  I have both
and now have Copic Markers and Distress Markers.

5.) What is the most useless item that you have purchased for
your craft?
I have to say, some of my (first punches), as I have Rheumatoid Arthritis.


This is Vada’s  beautiful card using  the ’Birds of a Feather‘ plate from Artistic Outpost.

Thank you Vada for being our 'Thursday's Top Talent'  and sharing such wonderful inspiration with us.
I would urge and encourage you to pop over and visit her Blog to see more of her commendable work.
http://vada-stampsinkandpaper.blogspot.co.

If you want the chance to be part of Top Talent Thursday on Our Creative Corner, then just join in our current Challenge here you still have some time to participate.


Smiles:)
Sue.

"The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it."
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.






2 comments:

  1. Vada, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm a huge fan of our little feathered friends and I think your combination of image, feathers and that wonderful backdrop of eggs is just fantastic together. Beautifully crafted piece of art and congratulations on being Thursday's Top Talent. :)
    hugs
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely delightful Vada! Thank you so much for sharing with us. We are so happy to have you as our Top Talent this week - Congrulationats!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx